Monday, August 9, 2010

Shikin's Flower Fairies!

Its done at last! TQ for waiting Shikin :-)


This is the last of my Flower Fairies panel and I had 6 blocks left. Decided on a 2.5" marbled pink fabric as its first sashing to bring out the pinks in the Fairies.

Next was a 3" pale pink polkadot fabric as the 2nd border. Then, I wanted to bring out the greens in the fairies so I went for a slim strip of 2" darker shade of tone-on-tone algae green fabric. Lo and behold . . . . I had this lovely pink with green flowers fabric still uncut! So that was the 5" last border. Love the effect here already.

Binding fabric was perfect I thot - white with tiny pink flowers - and binding was the same marbled pink.

Really sweet looking here :-) Hope you like it Shikin!

Measurement : 43" W X 54" L
Made out of 100% American cotton
Status : SOLD!

0 comments: