Friday, July 29, 2011

Seeing Stars

I like making stars!

Decided to play with blues & reds and see how it turns out . . . .

I love how this is turning out. A couple more rows perhaps?

Monday, July 25, 2011

So Sweet!

Bought these lovely FQs online from one of the local fabric bloggers. They are simply gorgeous! Love the pink + green combo.

Kept it simple - cut them up into 4.5" squares with 1.5" kona solid white as sashing and all around. Finished it up with a 5" printed pink floral fabric.

Lovin' it here . . . .

Backing fabric was a solid lite pink and for the binding, went for shocking pink fabric.

Loving the sweetness here!

Measurement : 46" W X 63" L
Made out of 100% American cotton
Price : RM280
Status : SOLD!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Horse Quilt Cover

Remember this Horse fabric I bought many moons ago? I bought 2.5m of two different horse fabrics (enuf to make into single bed duvet cover) to make into duvet covers for my girls. They love horses!

Sew 8pcs of horse panel together to make sure it is long enough for a single bed, and teamed it up with printed dark blue fabric. Perfect!

Bought the duvet (also many moons ago!) form IKEA and simply stuffed it in.

Used the same fabric for its back.

Lovely! and my darling Maya is so happy!

Friday, July 15, 2011

Ms.M's order

So I took this Care Bear fabric . . . . and did it up.

Since the colours were already bright & bold, I decided to tone it down a bit. Put a 2" lite pink and a 2" printed purple as its frame. Alternated the colours accordingly with a 4-patch at the corners.

Finishing border was a lovely 5" printed pink with lite lilac on it.

Backing fabric was my ever favourite polkadots in lilac and went back to the pink fabric for binding.

Simple & it turned out well. Hope u like it Ms.M!

Measurement : 44"W X 54" L
Made out of 100% American cotton
Price : RM220
Status : SOLD!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Pretty Nice Stuff!

Dear All,

I have another lil' blog called "Pretty Nice Stuff". Here's the link. Do have a browse. TQ! TQ! TQ!

A good weekend to all! (what's left of it - LOL!)

Saturday, July 9, 2011

In the Garden

It was the loveliest & sweetest baby panel with lil' clothes hanging on the line with a couple of ducklings, baby rabbits & a lil' lamb. Made it into a centre piece & quilted the characters.

I simply put a 2" solid lilac fabric as first border and finished it off with a 5" baby pink fabric with lil' white hearts - and its done!

Backing fabric was another shade of pink with big polkadots and binding fabric was a striped purple fabric.


Measurement : 42" W X 52" L
Made out of 100% American cotton
Price : RM220
Status : SOLD!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

W.I.P. - Scrap Busting!

Working with my stash of REDS . . . .

. . . . just the beginning. A Red Work Quilt perhaps? Hmmm . . . , will see.

Working on my stash of PINKS . . . .

. . . . looks like a Pink Hearts Quilt coming along. Long way to go - LOL!

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Teddies in July

Name : Alison

Price : RM45
Status : SOLD!

Name : Noah
Price : RM45
Status : SOLD!

Name : Chrissy
Price : RM45
Status : SOLD!

Name : Belinda
Price : RM45
Status : SOLD!

Name : Daphne
Price : RM45
Status : SOLD!

Friday, July 1, 2011

The Brown Quilt

It was a dark brown fabric with all this little pictures of animals and whatnots on it. My niece got them for me from the US. I immediately washed them and went on cutting as I knew I had these lighter brown/cream/latte coloured fabrics to go with them.

Cut the fabric into 6" squares. Had this striped and polkadot latte/cream fabric laying around and alternated then as 1.5" frames. Then went on with a 2.5" solid dark brown first border and finished off with a 6" cream tone-on-tone fabric.

Brown + Cream combo = The "Brown" Quilt - LOL!

Backing fabric was a small dark brown print on white background and for binding, I returned to the solid dark brown.

Perfect for a boy!

Measurement : 42" W X 54" L
Made out of 100% American cotton
Price : RM220
Status " Available

ABC Quilt

Came across this lovely ABC fabric and just had to get it as I immediately knew what I wanted to do with it. Decided to made it into a centre piece, simply quilted it and added up borders.

First border was a 2" pale yellow and finished it off with a 5" lovely maroon printed fabric.

Looking good here!

Backing fabric was small maroon vines on cream background and binding was striped maroon-ish fabric I've had in my stash for a long time - perfect combo!

Simple . . . but NICE.

Measurement : 42" W X 51" L
Made out of 100% American cotton
Price : RM220
Status : SOLD!