Thursday, March 18, 2010

I love challenges!

So N emailed and said she bought a quilt earlier and loved my work (YEAYY!!), and so could I please do another for her lil' girl. She bought these fabrics above and asked if we could meet up and talk design. Sure, I said.


Such YUMMYLICIOUS fabrics don' t cha think! I adore them. Have always wanted to do something with pink & brown.

N said her daughter loves horses so could I possible have horses somewhere in it . . . So I got this rocking-horse template and modified it a bit to make sure them horses have legs instead.

Put pink horses on brown and brown ones on pink . . . Stitching them one by one. Need to think of sashings & borders next.

Love 'em so far! So do my girls. But don't worry N, will get it done before your daughter's birthday :-)

0 comments: