Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Little Creatures

Still into whites you see. And trying to use up all my scraps. SO, I cut out white blocks of 7.5" and put 2" log cabin scraps all around it.


Went around to my friend A and said please please please draw me some lil' creatures - like the dragonfly, ladybug, butterfly, etc.

And so she did! Did a splendid job as well if you ask me. So I have 12 white blocks with lil' creatures on it and colourful scraps all around it.

Found a nice terracota-burnt-orange fabric that I thought would be a nice break-away from all that colourful scrap strips and put it as a 4.5" finishing border and its binding fabric. For the backing fabric, used up my left-over orange flowers on white.

Im SO IN LOVE with this finished work! Thanks a bunch A for your hand in it.

Measurement : 44" W X 58" L
Made up of 100% American cotton + JoSonja's fabric paint
Price : RM200
Status : SOLD!

0 comments: