Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ms Spider & Friends I

Its the freebie fabric I received from Lynn of spinning-spool-shoppe.blogspot. One look at the panel and I had plans ;-)


There are about 14 pieces of Ms.Spider & Friends in circular shape with their names on it. Cute looking bugs, really. One lot of 7 was in hues of green & yellow while the remaining is in red & orange. So I decided the first lot to be suitable for a boy.

Simply scattered them around on a pale blue marble fabric. Chose a lime green plain fabric as first border (2.5") and a greenish/blue dot-like-eyeballs printed fabric to finish off (5").

Went back to a lighter shade of lime green for its binding & a lovely dotted pale blue for its backing fabric.

I must say, I'm very pleased with the results ;-)

Measurement : 43" W x 50" L
Made up of 100% American cotton
Price : SOLD!
Status : Available

0 comments: