Friday, July 29, 2011
Monday, July 25, 2011
Kept it simple - cut them up into 4.5" squares with 1.5" kona solid white as sashing and all around. Finished it up with a 5" printed pink floral fabric.
Saturday, July 23, 2011
Sew 8pcs of horse panel together to make sure it is long enough for a single bed, and teamed it up with printed dark blue fabric. Perfect!
Posted by Anita at Saturday, July 23, 2011
Friday, July 15, 2011
Since the colours were already bright & bold, I decided to tone it down a bit. Put a 2" lite pink and a 2" printed purple as its frame. Alternated the colours accordingly with a 4-patch at the corners.
Backing fabric was my ever favourite polkadots in lilac and went back to the pink fabric for binding.
Sunday, July 10, 2011
Posted by Anita at Sunday, July 10, 2011
Saturday, July 9, 2011
I simply put a 2" solid lilac fabric as first border and finished it off with a 5" baby pink fabric with lil' white hearts - and its done!
Backing fabric was another shade of pink with big polkadots and binding fabric was a striped purple fabric.
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Posted by Anita at Tuesday, July 05, 2011
Saturday, July 2, 2011
Friday, July 1, 2011
It was a dark brown fabric with all this little pictures of animals and whatnots on it. My niece got them for me from the US. I immediately washed them and went on cutting as I knew I had these lighter brown/cream/latte coloured fabrics to go with them.
Cut the fabric into 6" squares. Had this striped and polkadot latte/cream fabric laying around and alternated then as 1.5" frames. Then went on with a 2.5" solid dark brown first border and finished off with a 6" cream tone-on-tone fabric.
Backing fabric was a small dark brown print on white background and for binding, I returned to the solid dark brown.
Backing fabric was small maroon vines on cream background and binding was striped maroon-ish fabric I've had in my stash for a long time - perfect combo!